Community Theater For Everyone!
That is our slogan here at the North Shore Players, and we strive to bring this idea to life with everything we do!
Coming in the Spring to our Main Stage – Check, Please!
Auditions for Check Please! will be announced here Soon!
The Addams Family has just Wrapped!
The Addams Family (A NEW Musical)
- Book by Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice
- Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
- DIRECTED by: Kimberly Robertson
- MUSIC DIRECTOR: Marcia Groome
- CHOREOGRAPHER: Carolyn Junker
- STAGE MANAGER: Geoffrey Ducharme
More about the recent Addams Family production:
The North Shore Players of Danvers extend Halloween with their production of the hit Broadway musical, The Addams Family. Daughter Wednesday is all grown up, engaged to somebody “normal,” and asks father Gomez to keep it a secret. For the first time, Gomez must keep something from his beloved wife, Morticia. The parents join with Pugsly, Lurch, Grandma, Uncle Fester and their dead ancestors to sing and dance their way through the problem. The Addams Family, book by Jersey Boys authors Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, music by Andrew Lippa, premiered on Broadway in 2010. This version is at Hogan Regional Auditorium, 450 Maple Street, Danvers, on Friday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 4 at 7:30, Sunday, Nov. 5 at 2:30, then Saturday, Nov. 11 at 7:30, and Sunday, Nov. 12 at 2:30.
- Gomez Addams- Danny Marks
- Morticia Addams- Jen Luzitano
- Uncle Fester – Dr. Steve Sozanski
- Wednesday Addams – Jilliana Sliby
- Lucas – Phillip Curcuru IV
- Pugsley Addams – Anthony Moscato
- Grandma – Liza Giangrande
- Lurch – Dan Bruns
- Mal – Joseph Ferri
- Alice – Jo Ann Kaplan
- Lily Fishman
- Taylor Courtemariche
- Vanessa Gil
- Cameron Mercurio
- Charles G. Brennan Jr.
- Nancy Claveau
- Carolyn Junker
- Maddie Mercurio
- Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None”
- Ten people are invited for a weekend on an island by a Mr U. N. Own, but he isn’t on the island. At dinner a record is played, by that all the people are accused of murder, suddenly the first of them is dead, then the next… It seems to be that one of them is the murderer Mr. U. N. Own, but the person in suspect is always the person who is murdered next. At last only two people seem to be left.
- Mame (Dec. 2016, recently completed)
- Based on the Novel by Patrick Dennis and
- the Play AUNTIE MAME by Lawrence and Lee
- Original Choreography by Onna White Original Direction by Gene Saks Produced for the New York Stage by Fryer, Carr & Harris theatre Tams-Witmark Music Library, www.tamswitmark.com
- Who is MAME? Some of Mame’s wild, adventurous spirit is inside everyone who lives for the moment and believes that “life is a banquet!” It’s the height of the 1920s and Auntie Mame becomes the guardian for her ten-year-old nephew, Patrick. Special songs include Mame, It’s Today, Open a New Window, If He Walked into My Life, We Need a Little Christmas, Bosom Buddies and That’s How Young I Feel. Her life is turned up-side-down, many of her priorities change, but she still lives life to the fullest.
- Plays to be approved for the fall or 2017
- 1st Selection: The Addams Family, Backups: Young Frankenstein, or Little Shop of Horrors
- Recent Main Stage Productions