Community Theater For Everyone!
That is our slogan here at the North Shore Players, and we strive to bring this idea to life with everything we do!
Neil Simon’s Rumors is coming to the North Shore Players Stage on June 7, 8 and 9!
- March 4 at 7PM
- March 7 at 7PM
- Callbacks on March 11 at 7PM
Audition to join the cast of Rumors by Neil Simon presented by the North Shore Players, directed by Dylan A Turner! We encourage community members 18 years or older of all experience levels to attend. One audition date needs to be attended, with callbacks being held on March 11th at 7PM. Sides will be given at auditions.
Important Links Here…
- RSVP here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZQYYLJ2
- Please contact Sarah at email@example.com with questions.
The North Shore Players of Danvers are seeking a Lighting Designer for their upcoming spring production of Rumors by Neil Simon. Previous theatre lighting or sound experience is a plus, but is not required for consideration. Responsibilities include:
- Modifying existing light plot as necessary
- Creating all light cues for production while working with Director to communicate ideas
- Coordinating spot light volunteer as necessary
- Operating light board for all tech rehearsals and performances
This is a stipend position, and community members of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Please send an email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may also be submitted to the above email address.
Curtains has taken our stage with Song and Dance Excellence!
book by Rupert Holmes, lyrics by Fred Ebb, and music by John Kander.
A parody of the 1950s “whodunnit” theater mysteries, where a lone detective, Lieutenant Frank Cioffi, investigates a series of murders that take place place behind the scenes of a fictional 1950s cowboy musical, Robbin’ Hood. The cast of Robbin’ Hood is forced to stay inside the theater while Boston police detective Frank Cioffi unravels the mystery, getting involved with the show and falling in love with ingenue Niki Harris in the process.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Recent Rehearsal Photos:
(Excited about their opening night reviews they can’t wait to get their hands on the next day’s paper)
Spring 2018 – Check Please!
The Addams Family November 2017
The Addams Family (A NEW Musical)
- Book by Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice
- Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
- DIRECTED by: Kimberly Robertson
- MUSIC DIRECTOR: Marcia Groome
- CHOREOGRAPHER: Carolyn Junker
- STAGE MANAGER: Geoffrey Ducharme
More about the recent Addams Family production:
The North Shore Players of Danvers extended Halloween with their production of the hit Broadway musical, The Addams Family. Daughter Wednesday is all grown up, engaged to somebody “normal,” and asks father Gomez to keep it a secret. For the first time, Gomez must keep something from his beloved wife, Morticia. The parents join with Pugsly, Lurch, Grandma, Uncle Fester and their dead ancestors to sing and dance their way through the problem. The Addams Family, book by Jersey Boys authors Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, music by Andrew Lippa, premiered on Broadway in 2010. This version is at Hogan Regional Auditorium, 450 Maple Street, Danvers, on Friday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 4 at 7:30, Sunday, Nov. 5 at 2:30, then Saturday, Nov. 11 at 7:30, and Sunday, Nov. 12 at 2:30.
- Gomez Addams- Danny Marks
- Morticia Addams- Jen Luzitano
- Uncle Fester – Dr. Steve Sozanski
- Wednesday Addams – Jilliana Sliby
- Lucas – Phillip Curcuru IV
- Pugsley Addams – Anthony Moscato
- Grandma – Liza Giangrande
- Lurch – Dan Bruns
- Mal – Joseph Ferri
- Alice – Jo Ann Kaplan
- Lily Fishman
- Taylor Courtemariche
- Vanessa Gil
- Cameron Mercurio
- Charles G. Brennan Jr.
- Nancy Claveau
- Carolyn Junker
- Maddie Mercurio
- Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None”
- Ten people are invited for a weekend on an island by a Mr U. N. Own, but he isn’t on the island. At dinner a record is played, by that all the people are accused of murder, suddenly the first of them is dead, then the next… It seems to be that one of them is the murderer Mr. U. N. Own, but the person in suspect is always the person who is murdered next. At last only two people seem to be left.
- Mame (Dec. 2016, recently completed)
- Based on the Novel by Patrick Dennis and
- the Play AUNTIE MAME by Lawrence and Lee
- Original Choreography by Onna White Original Direction by Gene Saks Produced for the New York Stage by Fryer, Carr & Harris theatre Tams-Witmark Music Library, www.tamswitmark.com
- Who is MAME? Some of Mame’s wild, adventurous spirit is inside everyone who lives for the moment and believes that “life is a banquet!” It’s the height of the 1920s and Auntie Mame becomes the guardian for her ten-year-old nephew, Patrick. Special songs include Mame, It’s Today, Open a New Window, If He Walked into My Life, We Need a Little Christmas, Bosom Buddies and That’s How Young I Feel. Her life is turned up-side-down, many of her priorities change, but she still lives life to the fullest.
- Plays to be approved for the fall or 2017
- 1st Selection: The Addams Family, Backups: Young Frankenstein, or Little Shop of Horrors
- Recent Main Stage Productions