MAME Cast List
If you’re interested in getting involved but prefer to remain behind the scenes, please feel free to help out with set, costumes, lighting, props, and/or sound! Email email@example.com for more information.
- Mame: High-spirited mezzo-soprano with great energy and charisma. A real force to be reckoned with. Age 20-50.
- Vera: Low, rumbling alto with expressive comedic timing. An alcoholic actress of the stage. Age 20-55.
- Agnes Gooch: Warbling soprano. Patrick’s simple nanny. Age 16-35.
- Young Patrick: A young boy enthralled with Mame’s world of extravagance. Age 8-15.
- Mature Patrick: A tentative man coming into his own. Very little singing. Age 20-35.
- Beau: Strong Baritone, a Southern gentleman entranced by Mame’s adventurous spirit. Age 25-60.
- Babcock: A stuffy righteous man. Non-singing role. Age 30-80.
- Ito: Lyric comic baritone. Mame’s house servant. Of Asian descent (flexible). Age 18-55.
- Lindsay: Non-singing, Mame’s male best friend. Age 20-55.
- Junior Babcock*: Non-singing. Babcock’s son and Patrick’s schoolmate. Age 20-35.
- Pegeen*: Non-singing. Mame’s interior decorator. Irish descent. Age 18-40.
- Gloria Upson*: Non-singing. Daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Upson, and Patrick’s uppity fiancee. Age 18-40.
- Mr. Upson*: Non-singing. Well-off father of Gloria, Patrick’s fiancee. Age 40-80.
- Mrs. Upson*: Non-singing. Well-off mother of Gloria, Patrick’s fiancee. Age 40-80.
- *Ensemble: Ensemble members are prevalent in this production, playing roles ranging from party guests and tourists, to the wealthy elite. All characters marked with * will likely play ensemble roles in addition to any principal.